The USQ Library Makerspace is a place for hands-on activities with digital fabrication equipment. Students and staff from any discipline are welcome to use the space and equipment. Members of the public are also welcome to visit the space.
The space can be used for creating learning aids for coursework, assignments, research and extra-curricular activities to build up a project portfolio. If you have an idea, the makerspace can help you build it.
Currently, the makerspace has a range of electronics and digital fabrication equipment, including:
- Ultimaker S3 3D Printers (Dual Extrusion)
- Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printers
- Creality CR-10 3D Printers
- Lulzbot Taz 6 3D Printer
- Einscan SE 3D Scanner
- Hand tooling
- Soldering station
- Crafting, prototyping and painting materials
- Sewing Machine
- Cricut Vinyl Cutter
- Arduino & Electronics kits and consumables